WON294-Wonderchef Cleopatra Die-Cast Pans
Wonderchefs signature line of high-performance cook & serve pans! Wonderchef Cleopatra Die-cast Pans are a reflection of classic elegance with the stunning self-design in a beautifully crafted body. These aluminium non-stick casseroles never deform, are durable for everyday use and stylish enough for special gatherings. The multi-purpose Casserole Set of 3 different sized casserole pots is a favourite gifting choice of our customers.
- Made with pure grade virgin aluminium for quick and even heat distribution
- 100% PFOA free, heavy metal and nickel free for your safety
- Strong and long-lasting with 2.5mm thickness
- Health-friendly Meta Tuff non-stick coating for daily use
- Ergonomically designed soft-touch handles and knob that do not heat up during cooking
- In-built handles that are long-lasting and durable
- Each casserole includes a tempered glass lid with steam vent
- Suitable for use on induction, gas, electric and glass stovetops
- Suitable for use in a microwave oven (in convection mode) and OTG between 150c- 180c for cooking without using the lid
- Inspired by Italian design and adhere to German quality standards
- Reliable Wonderchef Warranty 2 years
Dimensions and Capacity:
Casserole can be used to cook, bake, serve and reheat a variety of cuisine including curries, biryani, risotto, pulao, pasta, fried rice, stew, lasagna, cakes and much more.
Cleaning and Care
Hand wash only with a non-abrasive sponge. Allow pans to cool completely before washing. Never immerse a hot pan in cold water or use abrasive cleaning pads or cleansers that can damage the pan and void the warranty. Do not nest pans one inside the other or put lids between pans as this may damage the cookware. Separators can be used to stack them.
1. Which is the best die-cast cookware brand?
A. Wonderchef Cleopatra Die-cast Pans are the signature line of high-performance cook & serve pans. These casseroles are considered to be premium since they are more complex to fabricate and have unique properties. The process of die-casting gives special molecular structure giving extra strength to the body. Die-cast pans have better retention of heat and hold non-stick coating more firmly. Thus they have exceptional heat conductivity and durability. They have in-built handles that never get loose and a body that never gets deformed. They look new and fresh always, despite using them every day.
2. Does Wonderchef casserole come with a lid?
A. Each Wonderchef Cleopatra Die-cast casserole comes with a tempered glass lid with steam vent.
3. Which is the best casserole to buy?
A. Wonderchef Cleopatra Die-cast Pans are the signature line of high-performance cook & serve pans. The casseroles are a reflection of classic elegance with a stunning self-design in a beautifully crafted body. They are made from pure grade aluminium for faster and even cooking. The pans are made by using die-cast technology, which gives extra strength to the body and in-built handles that are long-lasting and durable. They are strong and long-lasting with a 4.5mm thickness (bottom) and 1.8mm thickness (body). They have a health-friendly Meta Tuff non-stick coating for daily use. They are suitable for use on a gas stove, ceramic plate, hob, hot plate, and induction plate. They are suitable for use in a microwave oven (in convection mode) and OTG between 150c-180c for cooking without using the lid.
4. Can you put a Wonderchef casserole dish in an oven?
A. Wonderchef Cleopatra Die-cast Pans (casserole set of 3) are suitable for use in a microwave oven (in convection mode) and OTG between 150c-180c for cooking without using the lid.